Fellowship Hall, a 96-bed private, not-for-profit specialty hospital offering abstinence-based alcohol and drug treatment based on the 12-Step Model of Recovery, located on a serene 120-acre country setting in Greensboro, NC, is currently seeking a Part-time Evening Front Desk Receptionist to work Monday-Friday, 4p-8p. Fellowship Hall has been established for 45 years and enjoys a stellar reputation as one of the premier treatment providers in the country. Our facility has been accredited by Joint Commission since 1974, and we offer inpatient care, detoxification, partial hospital, intensive outpatient, family programming, extended treatment, and structured living. We draw our guests from North and South Carolina, Virginia, and 23 other States.
The Evening Front Desk Receptionist position is responsible for three primary areas:
• Reception activities including but not limited to: answering all incoming calls to the facility, registering all visitors and providing services to the guests such as making change, selling stamps, accessing the safe, etc.
• Assist the Admissions team with new admissions from arrival until they are admitted.
• General office work, including scanning of documents, insurance cards and IDs, creating door tags, tracking packages,
• Assist with COVID screenings and temperature checks for all staff and visitors arriving to campus during shift.
• Order supplies and manage inventory of supplies. Coordinate distribution of special request supplies.
• Supporting Accounts Payable duties by managing invoice approvals, entering invoices for payment, paying invoices, and managing any questions or concerns from vendors.
• Providing support to the Outreach Department by manning the online chat system during the evening hours
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 3 Years as receptionist or customer service-related work
Preferred Education: Workshops and inservices in substance abuse
Skills: Telephone communication proficiency
Good interpersonal relationship skills
Computer skills, proficient in Excel and WORD
Good organizational skills, Ability to multi-task
Exceptional customer service skills, internal and external
High degree of professionalism
Teamwork and Collaboration skills