At Fellowship Hall, we want to ensure that we are the best fit for your individual treatment. Our prospective admission must:
- Exhibit a pattern of harmful alcohol/chemical abuse.
- Be able to understand the program and be willing to participate.
- Be able to take care of his/her own physical needs.
- Provide background medical information, including permission to contact the personal physician.
- Accept financial responsibility for the cost of treatment through insurance benefits and/or personal resources.
- Be admitted to an individual treatment program.
- Pass screening for COVID-19
It is desirable that a family member, or a close friend, accompany the guest on admission, in order to furnish pertinent information about the guest and to be provided information about our Family Program. Due to COVID-19 concerns, only 1 support person may accompany the guest for admission and must follow these procedures:
- New admits and their support person must remain in their automobile in our traffic circle and call our admissions team’s direct line upon arrival.
- Our nursing staff, in full Personal Protective Equipment, will conduct the Screening Questionnaire and obtain temperatures of both individuals with new admit and support person remaining in their automobile.
- If the new admit or their support person answers yes to any of the 3 questions or has a temperature of 99 degrees or higher, the nursing staff will consult with our medical team concerning admission.
Please Note: Enhanced discharge protocols have been put into place to reduce any potential risk to our guests related to COVID-19. As has been our infectious disease policy, any guests identified as a potential risk will be discharged and referred to their personal healthcare provider.
Fellowship Hall is an accredited hospital and bills on a services-rendered basis. Many health insurance companies cover the cost of treatment and can be verified through our Admissions Office.
Should you need any further information, please contact our Admissions Office at 336.621.3381 or 800.659.3381