How Much Does Treatment Cost?
The cost of treatment varies based upon the level of care required, the length of stay and any additional required services.
Separately billed services include, but are not limited to laboratory services, EKGs, prescription medications, medical visits and psychiatric evaluations, one-on-one nursing care and any additional off-site services such as emergency room visits or off-site neuropsychiatric testing.
If you are utilizing insurance to help cover the cost of treatment, your share of the charges incurred for services while at Fellowship Hall may be based upon an agreement between your health insurance plan and Fellowship Hall.
The question of what insurance covers is very common, and very complex. Insurance policies and procedures vary greatly, especially when it comes to substance abuse treatment benefits. Most insurance policies contract with a managed care company to provide individual case management of substance abuse treatment. This “managed care” requires an on-going authorization process throughout treatment, based upon a guest’s needs. Please contact us to better understand how substance abuse treatment benefits are typically managed and the medical necessity criteria on which they are based. We accept many insurance plans including:
- Aetna Behavioral Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance
- Employee Assistance Network
- Humana Behavioral Health
- Magellan Health Services
- Managed Health Network
- United Healthcare / United BehavioralHealth / Optum
- ValueOptions / Beacon Health
Prior to admission, the staff of Fellowship Hall will check benefits and verify eligibility with a guest’s insurance company. Although a benefit may be available, it is not until a guest arrives and an initial medical assessment is done that Fellowship Hall’s utilization review staff can obtain authorization for treatment from the insurance company. Our utilization review staff will work closely with the medical and clinical team treating the guest to advocate for the maximum coverage for treatment allowed under the guest’s insurance plan.
Fellowship Hall offers treatment financing through My Treatment Lender. For those dealing with insurance coverage gaps, or no medical insurance at all, this is a viable solution to help you or your loved one pay for treatment.
- Begin by selecting the link that best describes your current credit status. You will be directed away from the Fellowship Hall website to begin your application.
- You will be asked to input your zip code, the amount you would like to borrow, and if you would like to set up auto pay (which will save you money by having the loan repayment withdrawn from your bank account on the same day each month).
- On the next page you will be given the choice to designate a co-signer or not. You will also decide on how much you can repay each month.
- Next, you will fill in your personal information, confirm and submit.
- The lender will wire the loaned money directly to into your bank account.
- If your application is submitted before 2:00PM EST, often times the funds are deposited into your account the same day.
For those with Good Credit (FICO Score of 670+),
click here to apply: Lightstream
For those with Less than Perfect Credit (FICO Score of 560+),
click here to apply: Avant
If you have questions about these loan options, please contact My Treatment Lender here.