2nd SHIFT MALE PRIMARY SA COUNSELOR
Fellowship Hall is currently seeking a full time 2nd Shift Men’s Primary Substance Abuse Counselor. The counselor will be part of a therapeutic team working in our gender-specific Primary Treatment program. This position will work Monday – Friday from 10:30am – 8:00pm, with a weekend rotation every 5th week.
The 2nd Shift Men’s Primary Substance Abuse Counselor will be responsible for:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Developing Psychosocial History
- Assessments, Treatment Plans, and Referrals
- Documenting Treatment Progression, Orientation, Discharge, and Related Records
- Presenting Didactic Materials
Minimum Education & Certification: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, correlated field; CSAC or LCAS
Minimum Experience: Two (2) years’ experience as professional counselor
Preferred Experience: Experience with co-occurring presentation with understanding of DSM-V diagnoses.
This is an excellent opportunity that includes a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. 100% company-provided benefits include:
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Plan
- Long-term Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free Cafeteria Dining
No phone calls please.
Fellowship Hall has a Tobacco and Smoke-free work environment.