The Alumni Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to engage Fellowship Hall alumni and develop a solid and lasting alumni program. Engagement is conducted through: Continuing Care phone calls and survey tracking, social media posts, blogs, alumni events in each region throughout the year, and assisting with annual fundraising events.
Two years marketing and communications experience
Valid NC Driver’s License
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Excellent understanding and usage of correct grammar.
- Excellent listener.
- Adept at conflict resolution.
- Some experience in graphic design.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of web-based marketing tools, and e-commerce.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional time management skills.