CONTINUING CARE COORDINATOR
Fellowship Hall is currently seeking a full-time Continuing Care Coordinator to join our team. Position schedule will be 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The Continuing Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Post-discharge guest contact at 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, and 365 days; tracking in TIER; reporting
- Post-discharge guest care coordination
- Post-discharge guest monitoring program
- Post-discharge guest communications
- Early discharge (AMA) follow-up
- Transfer Coordination
- Outcomes benchmarking & publications
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, or related mental health field; prefer LCAS or CSAC.
Licensure/Certification: RN license (if applicable), valid North Carolina driver’s license
Preferred Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in data collection or research