DIETARY AIDE – PRN (fill in / as needed)
The PRN Dietary Aide will be responsible for helping prepare meals for guests and staff and maintaining compliance with the Hospital’s Dietary Policies and Procedures. Ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Dietary Aide or kitchen assistant in a hospitality setting, a stable work history, and willingness to learn.
Flexible schedule/availability is required – this position will not have a regular schedule but will fill in as needed, either weekdays or weekends, and shifts usually run from 6am to 6pm with a 1-hour break
Job functions and required skills:
- Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in an attentive and responsive atmosphere.
- Prepares snacks and beverages from between-meal service to customers, helps prepare ingredients as needed, and assists with the salad bar area as needed
- Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils as needed through dishwasher
- Assists in the serving of food on the tray line
- Shares responsibility for overall presentation of dining room and appearance. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen work area, equipment, and dining room tables and chairs
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Education/Experience: HS Diploma or GED; Valid driver’s license is required.
Preferred Experience: Some kitchen/hotel experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
No phone calls please.
Fellowship Hall has a Tobacco and Smoke-free work environment.