Fellowship Hall is currently seeking a Full Time Family Counselor to be part of a therapeutic team. The Full Time Family Counselor will work Monday to Friday and every fourth Sunday.
S/he will be responsible for:
- Individual, Conjoint, and Group Counseling with Patients and their families
- Presenting Didactic Material
- Developing Treatment Plans and Referrals
- Facilitating Early Recovery Group when assigned
Minimum Education & Certification: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field; CSAC or LCAS
Minimum Experience: Two (2) years’ experience as professional counselor, and knowledge of 12 step programs, specifically Al-Anon and/or Nar Anon
Preferred Experience: Two (2) years’ experience as a family counselor in an addictions treatment setting, as well as knowledge of family systems and co-occurring mental health conditions, EMR experience.
This is an excellent opportunity that includes a competitive salary and outstanding benefits. 100% company-provided benefits include:
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Plan
- Long-term Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free Cafeteria Dining
No phone calls please.
Fellowship Hall has a Tobacco and Smoke-free work environment.