Fellowship Hall is seeking a full-time IT Specialist to assist the IT Manager in supporting staff technology needs and campus network and systems infrastructure.
- Providing backup coverage and acting as first point of contact for support.
- Participating in an on-call rotation outside normal business hours.
- Helping with the configuration of systems, installing and updating software and applications, and maintaining security and back up measures.
- Supporting and administering electronic medical records system.
- Maintaining desktop PCs and assisting managing servers to include: phone system, fax server, print server, access control server, surveillance server, email server, database server, file server, antivirus management, backup server, and domain controller.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and hosting technical trainings.
- Administering firewalls, wired/wireless networks, and copiers/printers.
- Conducting system imaging and deployment.
- Managing hardware and software inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full-time hours: 40 hrs/week.
- Work hours: 8am-4:30pm M-F.
- On-call: bi-weekly rotation (flexible with minimal incidents).
- Attentive to detail. Excellent troubleshooting skills. Takes direction well and suggests improvement where appropriate. Responsive to requests. Great follow up and follow through. Makes informed decisions with minimal oversight. Able to manage conflicting priorities with minimal stress. Strong communication skills. Works well independently or as a team.
Minimum Education: High school diploma
Minimum Experience: Two (2) years’ experience in IT industry
Preferred Education: Associates degree in IT