Full Time Skilled Maintenance Worker
The Part Time Skilled Maintenance Worker under limited supervision, will perform a variety of semi-skilled work in the maintenance and general upkeep of the facilities and grounds of the campus including:
- Carpentry functions
- Troubleshooting minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement
- Performing preventive building maintenance duties
- Assembling and moving furniture
- Interior and some exterior painting
- General grounds maintenance
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position with a strong working knowledge of maintenance, carpentry and woodwork, and grounds keeping.
Preferred Experience: OSHA and Physical Plant and Fire Safety
Hours are Wednesday – Friday, 7:45am – 4:15pm.