The Part Time Marketing & Communications Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include design, copy-writing, and production of printed and digital marketing materials (brochures, posters, folders, advertisements, newsletters, e-blasts, social media posts, blog posts, website pages, online storefronts, etc.) to promote treatment services and fundraising campaigns. In addition, the Coordinator will assist with press releases as well as special event planning for the annual golf tournament, conference, and alumni/donor/staff events. This position has some flexibility in scheduling for 24 hours per work week.
Skills required for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding and usage of correct grammar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design & print production
- Proficient using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, & WordPress
- Proficient using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Skilled with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Social Media marketing tools (must have prior work experience with social media) and other web-based marketing tools
- Adept in basic e-commerce concepts, including maintenance of store inventory and trouble-shooting
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional time management skills
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design
Minimum Certification/Licensure: Valid NC Driver’s License
Minimum Experience: Two years of Marketing experience/graphic design/ print production, including Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, and working experience with Social Media as a marketing tool.