Receptionist/Unit Coordinator PRN
Fellowship Hall, a 99-bed private, not-for-profit specialty hospital offering abstinence-based alcohol and drug treatment based on the 12-Step Model of Recovery, located on a serene 120-acre country setting in Greensboro, NC, is currently seeking a PRN Front Desk Receptionist (shift vary based on need) and PRN Unit Coordinator(1:30PM-10:00PM). This position will require a flexibility to work at the front reception or the Unit Coordinator desk as needed. Fellowship Hall has been established for 49 years and enjoys a stellar reputation as one of the premier treatment providers in the country. Our facility has been accredited by Joint Commission since 1974, and we offer inpatient care, detoxification, partial hospital, intensive outpatient, family programming, extended treatment, and structured living. We draw our guests from North and South Carolina, Virginia, and 23 other States.
The PRN Front Desk Receptionist position is responsible for:
- Answering all incoming calls to the facility, registering all visitors and providing services to the guests such as making change and selling stamps.
- Assisting with COVID screenings for all visitors and staff arriving to campus
- Managing admissions from arrival until they are admitted
The PRN Unit Coordinator Position is responsible for:
- Providing clerical support to the nursing department by answering calls, taking and distributing messages to guests and triaging calls for nursing-medical staff.
- Assisting nurses with the management of the guest community.
- Maintaining forms for the charts, prepares charts for admission and performs the breakdown of charts at discharge.
- Maintaining order of the chart as per medical records protocol.
- Processing admission paperwork and completing TIER pre-admission screen when indicated.
- Development and distribution of a Nightly Report at the end of each shift.
- Maintaining and stocking the unit with office & medical supplies. Maintain order, and cleanliness of the unit.
- Assist with COVID screenings and temperature checks for all staff and visitors arriving to campus during shift.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 3 Years as receptionist or customer service-related work
- Telephone communication proficiency
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Computer skills, proficient in Excel and WORD
- Good organizational skills, Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional customer service skills, internal and external
- Experience in medical office setting (clerical or secretarial duties)
- High degree of professionalism
- Independently self-productive
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills