WEEKEND PRIMARY SA COUNSELOR
Fellowship Hall is currently seeking a part-time, Weekend Primary Substance Abuse Counselor. The counselor will be part of a therapeutic team working in our gender-specific Primary Treatment program. This position will work every Saturday, 8am – 5pm, and every Sunday, 10:30am – 8pm.
The Weekend Primary Substance Abuse Counselor will be responsible for:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Developing Psychosocial History
- Assessments, Treatment Plans, and Referrals
- Documenting Treatment Progression, Orientation, Discharge, and Related Records
- Presenting Didactic Materials
Minimum Education & Certification: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field; CSAC or LCAS
Minimum Experience: Two (2) years’ experience as professional counselor
Preferred Experience: Experience with co-occurring presentation with understanding of DSM-V diagnoses.
No phone calls please. Fellowship Hall has a Tobacco and Smoke-free work environment.