The Weekend Front Desk Receptionist position is responsible for three primary areas:
- Reception activities including but not limited to: answering all incoming calls to the facility, registering all visitors and providing services to the guests such as making change, selling stamps, accessing the safe, etc.
- Assist the Admissions team with new admissions from arrival until they are admitted.
- General office work, including scanning of documents, insurance cards and IDs, creating door tags, tracking packages,
- Assist with COVID screenings and temperature checks for all staff and visitors arriving to campus during shift.
- Order supplies and manage inventory of supplies. Coordinate distribution of special request supplies.
- Supporting Accounts Payable duties by managing invoice approvals, entering invoices for payment, paying invoices, and managing any questions or concerns from vendors.
- Providing support to the Outreach Department by manning the online chat system during the evening hours.
Minimum Education:High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 3 Years as receptionist or customer service-related work
Preferred Education: Workshops and inservices in substance abuse
Skills: Telephone communication proficiency
Good interpersonal relationship skills
Computer skills, proficient in Excel and WORD
Good organizational skills, Ability to multi-task
Exceptional customer service skills, internal and external
High degree of professionalism
Teamwork and Collaboration skills