Each year, the E. Raymond Alexander, Jr. Memorial Golf Tournament raises financial support to cover the cost of tuition for a family member to attend Fellowship Hall’s Family Therapy Program. Last year, the Tournament provided 125 family members tuition to attend, free of charge.
The Family Therapy Program involves family members and loved ones in the treatment and recovery process, an integral part of healing for both the alcoholic/addict and family members. At Fellowship Hall, we know that guests whose family members attend the Program have much better treatment outcomes as families grow and heal together.
The tournament began in 2001 in memory of E. Raymond Alexander, Jr., who had served as an outstanding member of Fellowship Hall’s Board of Directors. Ray, an accomplished attorney and judge, was a friend and mentor to many during his years of service to the Triad community. His leadership and vision continue to thrive today as Players join together each year to raise support for Fellowship Hall’s recovery community as part of this annual golf tournament.
Registration fees include breakfast biscuits and coffee, green and cart fees, sleeve of balls, tournament shirt, luncheon and awards ceremony. Mulligans (one per person) can be purchased.
Individual Players $110
Mulligan Package $25 (one per player)
Scoring & Rules
Strokes are limited to par on each hole. Mulligan Packages may be purchased in advance of play or at check-in. Limit one Mulligan Package per player.
1st Place Team…the “Judges Jug” will be awarded to the winning team. Each team member will receive a small, sterling silver replica of a claret jug. 2nd and 3rd Place Teams receive a tournament trophy.
Men’s & Women’s Closest to the Pin
Men’s & Women’s Longest Drive
Hole in One: You could win a new car!
- Platinum Sponsor $5,000 (2 teams of 4 players, logo on tourney shirt, tee sign with logo, recognition at awards luncheon, on the web, advertising and signage)
- Gold Sponsor $2,500 (1 team of 4 players, tee sign with logo, recognition at awards luncheon, on the web, advertising and signage)
- Silver Sponsor $1,000 (1 team of 4 players, recognition at awards luncheon, on the web, advertising and signage)
- Bronze Sponsor $400 (PIN flag with logo, recognition on the web, advertising and signage, limited to 18 sponsors)
- Green Sponsor $250 (tee sign with logo, limited to 18 sponsors)
- Friend of Ray $100 or more (recognition in summer newsletter)