It is the policy of Fellowship Hall to have a record retention schedule of eleven years in compliance with federal and state laws and accreditation standards. Fellowship Hall will destroy all records from eleven or more years ago in accordance with this policy. It you would like a copy of your record or if you would like more information, please contact Fellowship Hall’s Medical Record department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-553-6634.
What Personal Information Does Fellowship Hall Collect?
Fellowship Hall may collect personal information provided by you when you inquire about admissions, when you make a donation, or when using third party analytics on the most frequently used pages of our website.
- Personal Information provided by you. We collect personal information (e.g., name, email, address, phone number, and other information) that we use to identify or contact you when you:
- Complete our Inquiry Form for admissions
- Complete a Contact Us form for more information
- Make an online donation to our organization
- Sign up or register online for our events
- Sign up to receive our newsletter
We use this personal information in order to provide you with our Service, to respond to your inquiry, and keep you updated with news about Fellowship Hall, our services, and our partners in accordance with your consent preferences as applicable.
- Automatically collected user information. When you submit an inquiry, Contact Us request, donation, or registration, we automatically collect and store, in log files the date/time stamp and other user information as part of our service analytics. We do not link this automatically collected information to other information we collect and it does not directly identify you as a person.
- Billing information. If you elect to pay your bill through our website, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction. Billing information includes your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, PayPal email address if applicable, and other information necessary to process the transaction. We will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number, credit card type, name, address, and some other billing information, so that you may identify that card used in the future. Fellowship Hall does not store your full credit card number or CCV2; this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
- Third Party Analytics Services through Google. You can opt-out of Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How Does Fellowship Hall Use Your Personal Information?
As further described below, Fellowship Hall may use the information we collect from you for any lawful purpose, including, without limitation, for providing products and services, identification and authentication, service operation, analytics and improvements, support, contact, marketing and promotions, research, and anonymous reporting.
- To provide a requested service or accept a donation from you. We use personal information in order to provide you with our Service, to respond to inquiries, keep you updated with news about Fellowship Hall, our Services, and our partners. When you register for an event or continuing education class, we store and use your information to provide administrative services in support of the associated events or classes. Please use the Contact Us form to have any event or class registration information removed.
- Where we have your consent.
- When you complete an inquiry or Contact Us form, we have your consent to send you information or contact you with the phone number or email information you have provided.
- Marketing & Communications. When you register for an event or class, we have your consent to send you information about events or classes. You can choose not to receive any of these marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails. You may also notify us by using the Contact Us form.
- Phone Calls and Messages. By providing your phone number and/or email address, you are consenting to us contacting you about account notifications, debt collection, or any other agreement we may have with you.
Who Does Fellowship Hall Share Your Personal Information With?
Fellowship Hall does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the service with others except as described in this Privacy Notice and in connection with completion of transactions; promotions; third party marketing; and other lawful disclosures.
- Completion of Transactions. Fellowship Hall may share your personal information on a secured basis where it is necessary to complete a transaction; to operate, improve, or communicate to you about the Service; to detect fraud; or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties, such as payment processors, to manage transactions for goods and services. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
- From time to time, Fellowship Hall may sponsor a promotion. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address, or home address, or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purposes of the promotion administration and fulfillment, as well as for internal business purposes.
- Third Party Marketing. Fellowship Hall may share anonymized and/or de-identified information with third parties for marketing, advertising, or promotional uses.
- Publicly Accessible Information. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, like blogs, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who can access them.
- Lawful disclosure. Fellowship Hall may disclose personal information about you under the following circumstances:
- In response to lawful requests by public authorities, including but not limited to national security or law enforcement requests. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, to defend against legal claims, or if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
How Does Fellowship Hall Keep Your Information Safe?
We take reasonable steps to put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the integrity and security of personal information about you and to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal information and the accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal information. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and securing measures (Strong password protection and in certain areas industry standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions), as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store data. Only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our users.
However, data transmissions over the Internet and methods of electronic storage are not 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. If Fellowship Hall learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
Third Party Features, Services, Links, and Apps
Third Party Features, Services, and Apps may also support functions that require that you disclose certain personal information given your choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings, and correcting or updating personal information and is only used for the purpose in which it was collected. Third Party Features, Services, and Apps may also collect sensitive information, such as financial information (credit card) to process purchases for products or services.
The Fellowship Hall website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Fellowship Hall will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
If you have a privacy concern regarding Fellowship Hall, or this notice, please complete a request for assistance by emailing email@example.com or you can write to us by mail at:
Attention: Information Technology Department
Fellowship Hall, Inc.
5140 Dunstan Drive
Greensboro, NC 27405
June 15, 2017 – Published Fellowship Hall Website Privacy Statement
September 13, 2018 – Published Fellowship Hall Public Notice
February 27, 2020 – Updated Fellowship Hall Public Notice