PA or NP (PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT or NURSE PRACTITIONER) – FULL TIME
Fellowship Hall is currently seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
The Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will:
- Perform complete, detailed, and accurate histories and record data in the EMR. Review patient records to develop comprehensive medical status reports
- Perform complete physical examinations and record pertinent data in EMR
- Perform Psychiatric Evaluations and follow-up in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Complete hospital admissions and discharges at the direction of the Supervising Physician
- Interpret and evaluate patient data to determine patient management and treatment
- Make medical diagnoses and institute therapy or referrals of patients to the appropriate health care facilities, agencies, and other community resources
- Institute emergency measures/treatment or appropriate stabilization measures related to alcohol or opiate withdrawal/DT’S, seizures, or other medical emergencies.
- Provide 1:4 weekend coverage and shared weekday evening call
Requirements: Active and clean NC license to practice; appropriate certifications and other credentials required for the profession; active and unrestricted DEA permit
Experience: Minimum of 2 years practice experience in a behavioral health or primary care setting
Preferred Experience: Experience working in an inpatient/residential addiction treatment facility
Outstanding benefits package offered; please submit your curriculum vitae/resume and cover letter for consideration. No phone calls please.
Fellowship Hall has a tobacco- and smoke-free work environment.