Fellowship Hall is seeking a full-time HR (Human Resources) Specialist to assist the HR Director in supporting hiring, employee relations, and training needs. This position is full-time, 40 hours Monday – Friday.
- Full cycle recruitment for administrative, therapy, nursing, and support services roles.
- Coordinate and execute onboarding of new employees.
- Ensure staff are trained and compliant with state and federal requirements for ongoing certifications and licensures. Coordinate some trainings and ensure employee records are accurate/updated.
- Audit new hire and long-term employee files for accuracy and ensure all required forms are distributed, completed, and filed/updated appropriately.
- Help coordinate staff events and employee engagement functions throughout the year.
- Administer employee evaluations using ADP Workforce Now. Assist employees with understanding and completing their self-assessment process and trouble-shooting.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately with employees regarding their needs and questions regarding employment, policies, expectations on the job, and other areas.
- Assist HR Director in with special projects and creating reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired traits: Attentive to detail and able to self-check for accuracy with administrative tasks. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple responsibilities. Able to self-direct and manage time and tasks with little to no supervision. Handles sensitive and confidential information with professionalism.
Minimum Experience: Three (3) years experience in personnel and/or human resources field.
Preferred: Additional studies at college level or 4-year degree; human resources certification.
This is an excellent opportunity that includes a competitive salary and outstanding benefits including:
Pension Plan plus available 403B Savings Plan
Employee Health Insurance
Long term Care
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Employee Assistance Program
All interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Fellowship Hall has a Tobacco and Smoke-free work environment.