Fellowship Hall is currently seeking a Full-Time Kitchen Prep/Salad Bar Prep. This person is responsible for creating specialty salads and attending to the salad bar. Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a hospitality setting/restaurant experience, a stable work history, and willingness to learn.
Our shifts run 12 hours long, from 6 am until 6 pm, with 1 hour break. Our schedule is a set schedule with 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the following week. Every other weekend is included in this schedule.
Great benefits and fantastic work environment.
Other duties performed are:
- Set up station according to dietary guidelines
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Clean and maintains station while practicing safety, sanitation, and organizational skills
- Has understanding and knowledge of proper use of kitchen equipment
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift to 35 pounds
- Along with other side work, being a team player
Education: HS Diploma or GED