Why Choose Fellowship Hall?
Looking for effective treatment for yourself or a loved one can be daunting and confusing. Around the country, treatment centers operating with unethical practices have been the topic of more than one news program or talk show. It can be extremely difficult to figure out who to trust and where to go at such a critical time of need.
Fellowship Hall is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) and the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC). We ascribe to both an internal code of ethics and values and alignment with NAATP’s Quality Assurance Initiative and ethical code. We support NAATP’s Treatment Discernment Selection Guide.
Fellowship Hall has also been certified by LegitScript. The LegitScript seal of approval signifies that Fellowship Hall is a treatment provider that adheres to a strict code of ethics to provide quality addiction treatment and complies with laws and regulations within the treatment field.
Here at Fellowship Hall we want to engage each guest and their family with a transparent, open conversation about who we are, what we do and where we are doing it. We hope you find this useful in your search for treatment. We want to be part of a solution for every inquiry we receive, whether you come here for treatment or we assist you with finding another reputable treatment center. Recovery is our hope for every individual that seeks it.
We encourage you to review the full NAATP Treatment Selection Guide to identify red flags and what to look for when considering a treatment center. To help you in the selection process, consider the points below.
- Fellowship Hall was the first specialty hospital licensed in NC in 1971. We hold NC State Licenses from the Department of Health and Human Services to operate our specialty hospital and mental health facilities. Since 1974, we have been continuously accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Fellowship Hall provides evidence-based treatment with professionally credentialed staff. We support a 12 step process and provide Medication Assisted Treatment when needed. Our professional medical staff is on site, 24/7.
- We are members of many professional organizations including the National Association of Addiction Treatment Professionals (NAATP), Addiction Professionals of NC (APNC), International Nurses Society on Addictions (IntNSA), and National Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC).
- Fellowship Hall has operated at 5140 Dunstan Road for more than 45 years. With thousands of alumni in NC and beyond, we have a solid reputation of providing effective treatment for substance use disorder. We are in-network for many insurance providers, as listed on our “How much does treatment cost” page.
- Fellowship Hall operates under and holds ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards. We have adopted the NAATP Code of Ethics and are committed to performance improvement initiatives, holding ourselves accountable in all areas of treatment, management, facilities and marketing.
- Fellowship Hall welcomes referrals from doctors or other medical professionals and works with referrers through the admissions and treatment process to achieve the best outcomes for our guests.
- At Fellowship Hall, we work with each potential guest to identify the appropriate level of care and assess whether our program is an appropriate fit. As a private non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization, our focus is on providing quality care versus turning a profit.
- Fellowship Hall reviews each potential guest’s financial plan with them prior to treatment, including insurance verification and billing practices.