Our experienced Admissions staff are ready to help.
Whether you’re seeking help for yourself or a loved one, our Admissions staff has years of experience helping you navigate the process of seeking treatment. Our goal is to answer your questions to help you begin the healing process and to learn about your individual situation as we discover together the best treatment program for you or your loved one.
We welcome referrals and calls from family members or individuals seeking treatment. As we walk you through the process, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Age, location, and personal background of individual seeking treatment
- If you’re a referral source, we’ll need your name and contact information
- History and substance use of individual seeking treatment
- Current medical condition and prescription use of individual seeking treatment
- Insurance information
The Admissions Process
- Call us… we’ll help you determine next steps for getting the help you need
- Gather documentation… we’ll work with you to determine your insurance coverage and financial options
- Prepare for Admissions… we’ll provide you with information on what to pack, schedule your arrival and initial assessments, and help you get situated into our treatment community
“There are no words to express my gratitude to Fellowship Hall for the difference it has made in the lives of several of my friends and family members. Keep doing what you’re doing.” Family member
Should you need any further information, please contact our Admissions Office at 336.621.3381 or 800.659.3381.