2023 Continuing Education & Clinical Training
Each year, Fellowship Hall offers continuing education classes for counselors. Classes are $40 each.
Fellowship Hall is approved by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP No. 6839) and the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board (NCSAPPB) to provide credits for continuing education classes.
For more information on which credits are available for the courses we provide, please reference our course list below with continuing education units and types indicated. For the requirements for submitting credits for credential renewals, clinicians may visit the NCSAPPB website at https://www.ncsappb.org/ or the NBCC website at https://www.nbcc.org/
$40 single class – registration closes 48 hours prior to class
$20 single class for currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students. Email your current class schedule to email@example.com and we’ll send you a Student Discount Coupon Code. You must be currently enrolled to receive this discount.
- Registration Fees are non-refundable but may be transferred to another individual for the same session with 24 hours advance notice.
- Reservations will not be rolled over between sessions.
- For information about possible group rates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each class has been granted credit hours by the NCSAPPB and/or the NBCC
- You must attend the entire training class to receive credit. If you arrive late, leave early, or are not present for any portion of training, a certificate will not be issued
- Lost certificates will not be re-issued
Classes will be held in-person on the Fellowship Hall campus at the Alumni Outpatient Center in the SECU Lecture Hall unless noted otherwise below. Masks are optional. We are located at 5140 Dunstan Road, Greensboro NC.
October 19, 2023 | 1-5pm
Dual Diagnosis: Strategies for Treating the Double Whammy (Mental Health & Addictions)
NCASPPB 23-041-S 4 hours SS (PSY)
NBCC 4 hours
Presented by Matthew McMillan, MS, LCMHC, LCAS, Cht, CCS
Learning how to treat the interplay between Mental Health & Addictions is vital to client success today. This workshop is designed to expand and enhance a therapist’s knowledge in assessment and treatment of dual diagnosis in various treatment populations. During this engaging experiential training participants will practice how to integrate the Heart-Brain-Body-Mind connection to enhance treatment Outcomes. Learn from a Psychotherapist and Master Hypnotherapist with over 25+ years of helping client’s overcome major life challenges.