Each day at Fellowship Hall is filled with counseling, education, medical support, companionship, and the hope of drug and alcohol recovery. You’ll be involved in a variety of activities designed to build self-awareness, improve your health, and prepare you for a lifetime of sobriety.
Mornings begin with breakfast at 7:30am followed by our “Eye Opener” at 8:30. From there, you’ll be participating in classes and individual or group therapy.
After lunch, you’ll be in group therapy followed by activities (games, exercises, and social events) and an hour of free time prior to dinner.
During evenings, you’ll attend a 12-step meeting most nights and have time for a variety of activities including a walk on the Meditation Trail, fishing, ping-pong, workout, basketball, volleyball or horseshoes. Lights out at 11:30pm.
While In Treatment
When you come to Fellowship Hall, we ask that you adhere to the following rules for your health and safety.
- You are expected to maintain a space of 6’ from other individuals, wash hands frequently, and refrain from physical contact with one another.
- If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 while in treatment, you will be isolated in a designated room and tested.
- Negative test result: you may return to the treatment program.
- Positive test result: our medical and clinical staff will present your options to you
- Family members may mail care packages (no snacks or beverages) to: Guest Name, Fellowship Hall, 5140 Dunstan Rd., Greensboro NC 27405.
- You are permitted, after the initial 7 days of treatment, to contact family by phone. For example, if you are admitted on a Monday, you will have phone privileges beginning the next Monday.