Each day at Fellowship Hall is filled with counseling, education, medical support, companionship, and the hope of recovery. You’ll be involved in a variety of activities designed to build self-awareness, improve your health, and prepare you for a lifetime of sobriety.
Mornings begin with breakfast at 7:30am followed by our “Eye Opener” at 8:30. From there, you’ll be participating in classes and individual or group therapy.
After lunch, you’ll be in group therapy followed by activities (games, exercises, and social events) and an hour of free time prior to dinner.
During evenings, you’ll attend a 12-step meeting most nights and have time for a variety of activities including a walk on the Meditation Trail, fishing, ping-pong, workout, basketball, volleyball or horseshoes. Lights out at 11:30pm.
While In Treatment
When you come to Fellowship Hall, we ask that you adhere to the following rules for your health and safety.
- You are required to wear a protective face mask at all times while on campus other than eating while social distancing or alone.
- You are expected to maintain a space of 6’ from other individuals and wash hands frequently.
- Your health is monitored daily, including temperature checks.
- If you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 while in treatment, you will be isolated in a designated room and tested.
- Negative test result: you may return to the treatment program.
- Positive test result: you will be discharged and advised to quarantine at home for 10 days and contact your healthcare provider for further guidance. You are eligible for readmission after 10 day quarantine and approval from the Fellowship Hall medical team.
- Family members may mail care packages to: Guest Name, Fellowship Hall, 5140 Dunstan Rd., Greensboro NC 27405.
- You are permitted, after the initial 7 days of treatment, to contact family via video call under the supervision of your counselor, during your two weekly counseling sessions. For example, if you are admitted on a Monday, you will have phone privileges beginning the next Monday.
- You are asked to refrain from physical contact with one another.
- At discharge, your family members or loved ones must remain in their automobile upon arrival and contact our switchboard at 336-621-3381. Family members may not enter the facility. You will be notified when your family members arrive.